Friday, October 28, 2016

What's New!

Website issues solved!
Some of you may know we've been having a hard time getting our website issues on track.  
I'm glad to say it's finally been fixed.
You may need to do a password reset.
In addition, we are working on a totally new site - cool new look and cart features.  Should be finished in the next 3 weeks.
Thanks for your hanging in with us and for your patience :)

 NEW Memory Box Dies
Create amazing papercraft projects with beautiful Memory Box Die Cut designs. For use in most leading die cut systems, Memory Box dies are made in the USA. Memory Box Dies work with scrapbooking cardstock, felt, fabric and shrink plastic. Cut, stencil, emboss and create with Memory Box Dies.

 Cards and envelopes
NEW Prima Princess Stamps
Lovely new cling mount stamps from Prima, Princesses waiting to be added to art journaling, scrapbooking, and cardmaking projects. Maia, Claire, and Olivia feature this release of Prima Princess Stamps.

NEW Ken Oliver
Ken Oliver Cut n Color lets you color stamped images then cut them out with matching die sets. Use the Ken Oliver die and stamp sets together or separately to create the exact look you desire. The Cut n Color line created by Ken Oliver provides a source of inspiration in with stamp and die sets where you can cut out desired shapes and color in stamped images.
NEW Pinkfresh Studio Oh Joy
A winter wonderland, Pinkfresh Studio Oh Joy delivers with Free shipping on your $50.00 order. Pinkfresh Studio Oh Joy is a perfect collection to document all your joyous memories this winter as well as to give that handmade touch to your Christmas cards for family and friends. Possibilities are endless. Pinkfresh Studio Oh Joy is designed by Susan Driscoll and Kinnari Zaveri. You will love the color palette of this collection. We have incorporated traditional red and green color with aqua, grey and neutral colors. We have incorporated some gold foil too. You will absolutely fall in love with our gold foiled phrase stickers which are printed on premium cotton card stock paper.
Gold mirror stickers
 Stamping Bella Stamps a few more NEW!
From the Stamping Bella Stamps site, I will speak in the first person for this one, as the story begins with me, Emily, later to be known as Stamping Bella. I am a mother of two and had a very corporate career. I never ever knew I had an artistic side at all. After the birth of my first child, my son, I was pulled back into the corporate world within two months of his birth. After approximately 3 years, and the birth of my daughter, I decided to take a break from the corporate world and discovered my local scrapbook stamping store. I found my calling and recalled how much I loved stamps as a child. I was determined and found the first stamp I purchased when I was 8 years old. Shop Stamping Bella Rubber Stamps for scrapbooking, art journaling, and mixed media.
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Excited about the new site! LOVING all the new goodies!!!!!!!!!!